- You must be at least 16 years old to use the Service.
- You may not upload unlawful, violent, discriminatory, infringing, hateful, nude, partially nude, pornographic or sexually inappropriate photos or other content via the Service.
- You are accountable for any activity that occurs through your Wistla account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, joiners (other users), username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorised to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Wistla prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all info you provide or provided to Wistla upon sign-up and at all other times will be accurate, up-to-date and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to keep your account in good order.
- It is your responsibility to keep your password secret and secure.
- You must be respectful of other Wistla users and not stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, intimidate people and/or entities via this Service. You must not upload private or confidential info via the Service, including your or any other person’s personal data.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are wholly accountable for your behaviour and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, upload or shown on or via the Service.
- You must not create, upload or send unwanted email, comments, buzz or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (e.g. ”spam”) to any Wistla users.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, in any way.
- You must comply with Wistla’s Community Guidelines, available here: GUIDELINES
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorised means.
- You understand and agree that you are responsible for all data charges that you incur through use of the Service.
Wistla has the right to change, amend or stop the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can deactivate your Wistla account by notifying us via the Service, or emailing us at email@example.com.
e also reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time. We reserve the right to force you to give up your username for any reason.
Users are wholly accountable for their interactions with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You understand and agree that Wistla is neither responsible nor liable for the conduct of any user. Wistla may choose, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between users.
There may be links from the Service, or from comms you receive from the Service, to third-party websites. Our Service also contains third-party content that we do not control.
Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party website or feature. Our Service may include a feature that enables users to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly uploaded on that third party's service or application. Users who make use of this functionality are often required to login to their account on the third-party service, at their own risk. Wistla does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Wistla is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features.
Users may choose, at their discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or their profile on the Service with a third-party service (each, an "Application") and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you understand and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share info, you are consenting to info about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if Wistla has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the Wistla Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
The Service may be supported by advertising revenue and therefore may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Wistla may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. Advertising and promotional methods may be subject to change without specific notice to you. You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
The Service contains content owned or licensed by Wistla ("Wistla Content"). Wistla Content is protected by copyright, trade mark, patent, trade secret and other laws and Wistla owns and retains all rights in the Wistla Content and the Service.
The Wistla name and logo are trade marks of Wistla, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Wistla, except in accordance with our brand guidelines.
Although it is Wistla’s aim that the Service will be available as much as possible, there will be times when the Service may be interrupted, including, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades. Also, Wistla reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Wistla, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order.
We ask our users to respect the rights of others.
We provide you with the ability to help you protect your intellectual property rights. Just contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
If you infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will deactivate your account if we feel it is appropriate to do so.
Wistla neither represents nor warrants that the service will be defect-free or uninterrupted; that defects will be corrected; or that the Service or the server that makes the Service available is free from any harmful content, such as viruses.
By accessing or using the Service you represent and warrant that your activities are lawful in every jurisdiction where you access or use the service.
Wistla does not endorse content and specifically disclaims any responsibility or liability to any person or entity for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character based upon or resulting from any content.
You agree that Wistla will in no way be liable to you for any loss or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, for any direct, indirect, economic, exemplary, special, punitive, incidental or consequential losses or damages) that are directly or indirectly related to: (a) the Service; (b) the Wistla Content; (c) user Content; (d) your use of, inability to use, or the performance of the Service; or (e) any damage to any user's computer, mobile device, or other equipment or tech.
Wistla is in no way responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
You will cooperate as fully required by Wistla in the defence of any claim.
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to the Services, although Wistla retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that Wistla provides.